Mittwoch, 29. Juli 2009

Tagged: About Me (Überraschenderweise auf Englisch/Surprisingly in English today!)

Technically, I followed Alex's blog too late to be tagged, but I'm bored and so I consider myself adressed by her tag :D

VITAL STATISTICS

Me: Janina (pronounced 'yahneenah')

Nicknames: Janni
Birthday: 3rd February
Place of Birth: Bad Urach, Germany

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: I'm taking a volounteer year in a kindergarten from next September on

Residence: Soon Villingen-Schwenningen
Screen Name: Flamingo or Janni

APPEARANCE
Hair Colour: Dark blonde
Hair Length: A little longer than shoulder-length

Eye colour: grey-ish Bluegreen

Best Feature: I think my lashes are pretty nice (naturally curled)

Height: 174cm (~5.85)

Braces?: I had some when I was 15

Glasses?: Yes. And contacts.
Piercings: Ears (3x)
Tattoos: None
Righty or Lefty: Right

YOUR 'FIRSTS'
First best friend: Madeleine
First Award: Hm...I got some award for behave socially competent when I was in 5th grade, but I'm not shure if that counts...

First Sport You Joined: Dancing
First Real Vacation: I think Italy when I was 2... First one without family was Spain
First Concert: Some free festival (KuRT)
First Love: Tuxedo Mask

FAVOURITES
Movie:Oh that's hard. I guess I have watched Lord of the Rings most often

TV Show: Gilmore Girls, American Dad, Family Guy, Scrubs
Colours: Violet, turqoise

Song: That changes so often...

Candy: Raffaelo...and everything with caramel.
Restaurant: Casa Miguel or Café Raben

Store: dm and MAC stores/counters
School: kindergarten was fun. No marks, no pressure :D

Book: Kafka - Metamorphosis... and... New Moon

Magazine: Company/Look
Shoes: Black Ballerinas with a bow

CURRENTLY
Feeling: Tired and too aware of my breakouts :(

Single or Taken: Single
Eating: Just digesting chocolate :)

Typing: This and a conversation via ICQ

Online: Apparently so ;)

Listening To: Placebo - One of a kind
Thinking About: I am going to drive my brother to his girlfriend later because I'm such a good big sister.

Wanting: All my things packed so I could move to my new flat soon
Watching: Some youtube videos.

Wearing: A shirt with a green monster on it


FUTURE
Want Children?: Yes, two or three.
Want to be Married: Would be nice

Careers in Mind: Children's Psychologist
Where do you want to live?: Somewhere near here but not too far from the next big city...living on the countryside can be annoying.


HAVE YOU EVER
Kissed a Stranger: Not that I know of

Had Alcohol: Oh yes :D
Smoked: No, and I never will.
Ran Away From Home: I thought about it but was too much of a coward to do it...I was six and scared of the dark :D

Broken a bone: No, but my scull had to be opened once

Got an X-ray: Yes

Broken Someone's Heart: I don't think so

Broken Up With Someone: No
Cried When Someone Died: Yes
Cried At School: No, never. Oh yes, once, a basketball hit my nose, but it was a reflex.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN
God: Yes, but not the scary I-go-to-church-everyday-way

Miracles: Yes, but again, not freak-ish

Love At First Sight: No, I think it's superficial.
Ghosts: Rather not.
Aliens: Maybe...I think it's possible something intelligent exists in this universe besides life on Earth

Soul Mates: Yes!
Heaven: Kind of... it's called Apocatastasis.
Hell: Only hell on Earth ;)

Kissing on The First Date: Why not?

Yourself: Depends on the situation I think..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen